Find out what your business is worth, without the high cost!
Knowing the true value of your business is essential for success, however, research shows that 98% of business owners don't know how much their business is worth.
- Time-consuming for business owner
- Time-frame to obtain a written report is several weeks, possibly months
- Uncertainty regarding whom to hire
- 29 Page Written Valuation Report Delivered in Less than One Day
- Easy 7-Step Questionnaire Process
- Complete in the Privacy of your Home or Office
- Your Business Valuation is based on Current Valuations Across all Industries
- Includes a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Assessment
- Includes Recommendations to Increase the Value of Your Business
Fequently Asked Questions
Your customized 29-page Business Valuation Report includes:
Four business valuation scenarios including:
- asset sale value
- equity sale value
- enterprise value; and
- liquidation value.
Financial snapshot and 3-year summary
A simple overview of business income, assets, and liabilities.
Comparative financial analysis and charts including key performance indicators (KPIs) to help you understand your business’ strengths and weaknesses
Ratio analysis comparing your business’s performance against your peers
Getting Your Online Valuation Report is Simple:
Create your account with your User Name and Email in our secure portal.
Follow the seven steps to answer questions about your business and enter data drawn from your tax returns.
Help text is available along the way, so you do not have to guess about how to answer the questions
Start and stop along the way until you have completed the seven steps
All is accessible from the privacy of your home or office
Upon completion of your data entry, your report is prepared and delivered to you via email within 24 hours.
Business valuation data is drawn from current and multiple sources
TBSI Consulting has partnered with BizEquity to offer our small business owners access to business valuations without spending thousands of dollars.
BizEquity’s patented system captures and calculates 143 data points from millions of big data elements and measures. The seven-step, proprietary process is used by banks, insurance companies, and several thousand advisors.
This process is no longer exclusive to big financial institutions. Now it is available to business owners online!